First, you have to enable templates:
2. Click the gear icon, located toward the top-right corner of the screen and select “Settings.”
3. Select “Advanced” in the top toolbar.
4. Make sure “Templates” is set to “Enable” — if not, enable it and click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen.
Once that’s done, you can start creating templates:
1. Create a new email by replying to an email thread or clicking the plus sign toward the top-left corner of Gmail.
2. Set up the email as you would like the template to appear.
3. Click the three dots, located near the bottom-right corner of the draft and select “Templates.”
4. Click “Save draft as template.”
5. Select “Save as new template.”
6. Add your template name and click “Save.” Bear in mind this will automatically be added as your Subject when creating new templates so make this something that you would send out in an email rather than a reminder for you.
Be sure to delete your email signature from the template if you have one — otherwise it will show up twice when you use the template. Once you’ve created a template, you can access it by clicking those three dots in your draft and selecting “Templates,” and choosing the correct one.